Which airlines served the finest wines on board last year?
Join us on April 8 as we celebrate the winners from Cellars in the Sky 2018. Come and sample the award-winning wines submitted by airlines such as British Airways, Qantas, Cathay Pacific and Singapore Airlines.
Some of the wines that will be tasted on the night include:
- Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs 2006
- Champagne Louis Roederer Cristal 2009
- Champagne Krug Grande Cuvée Brut 2004
- Elderton Shiraz, Barossa Valley, Australia, 2015
- Joseph Drouhin Côte de Beaune, Burgundy, France, 2015
- Plus many more
Held at the exclusive Royal Automobile Club, the evening will commence with a welcome drinks reception followed by a tutored tasting.
Date: April 8, 2019
Where: The Royal Automobile Club, 89 Pall Mall, SW1Y 5HS
6.30pm: Welcome drinks
7.00pm: Wine tasting and food served
Dress code: Business smart
The ticket price includes welcome drinks, wine tasting and food
Guests must be aged 18 or over